Kane shines bright at NSW MBA Excellence Awards
- Posted in: New South Wales
- On: 8 Nov 2014
Kane has had their most successful year yet at the recently held NSW MBA Excellence in Construction Awards. Eighteen staff made the trek to the Star Casino and came away with the following awards:-
- ANSTO Centre for Accelerator Science (CAS) Lucas Heights – Industrial Buildings $15M to $25M.
- Eternity Playhouse’ Darlinghurst – Adaptive Re-use of an Historic building $5M to $10M.
- Church of Scientology Sydney – Refurbishment/Renovations/Extension $10M to $15M.
- Tamarama Kiosk & Services Building – Public Buildings up to $5M.
Congratulations go to all those involved in the projects.