Leongatha Hospital opening
- Posted in: Victoria
- On: 6 Dec 2013
The new Leongatha Hospital was officially opened today by The Hon David Davis MP, Minster for Health and The Hon Peter Ryan MP, Deputy Premier.
Attendees included Shire Councillors, Board Members, staff members, members of the public and the press as well as a number of people who had been present at the original Opening in 1958.
The new $30 million hospital located in Gippsland Victoria provides the following facilities:
- 25 multiday acute beds (including maternity)
- Ten same day acute beds
- Two beds for palliative care
- A dedicated emergency/urgent care facility
- An integrated primary and community care facility
- Obstetric Procedures suite
- Operating theatre and procedure room
- Medical imaging
- Central sterile supply department.
- Facilities for staff support, education, administration and other essential services
Kane Constructions is proud to have delivered this long awaited redevelopment for the local community.