Kane were awarded the Design and Construct contract for the Defence Relocation of 613 Squadron AAF Cadets Edinburgh in October 2016.
The scope of works included activities associated with the relocation of 613 Squadron Australian Air Force Cadets from their existing facilities to new facilities within RAAF Base Edinburgh, South Australia.
The scope of works summary included:
- Design and construction of a new demountable building
- Construction of a new storage shed
- Construction of an undercover pathway to connect the new demountable building with an existing building on site
- Relocation of existing furniture, fittings, equipment and shipping container to the new site; and
- Connection of associated services and systems to the new facilities
This project reached Practical Completion in the first quarter of 2017.