Kane Constructions has enjoyed a long and mutually beneficial relationship with APAM at Melbourne Airport having delivered over 35 projects with a total value exceeding $70M.
Delivering complex projects within a fully operational airport is a challenging exercise. It requires careful planning, a detailed understanding of stakeholder requirements and operational procedures, and the establishment of clear lines of communication.
Whether it involved construction of retail precincts, new departure gate lounges, additional check-in counters, expansion of baggage handling and x-ray facilities, administration offices, expansion of Customs and AQIS or works to aerobridges -Kane Constructions delivered.
Completed projects include:
- Airfield Lighting & Equipment Room ($2M, 2008)
- D2 & D4 Aerobridges, Terminal 2 ($5M, 2007)
- Domestic Checked Baggage Screening, Terminal 3 ($20M, 2007)
- 5th Baggage Carousel, Terminal 2 ($7M, 2007)
- North Bag Room Expansion, Terminal 2 ($4M, 2007)
- Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Training, Terminal 3 ($3M, 2006)
- Virgin Blue Lounge, Terminal 3 ($2M, 2006)
- Short & Long Term Carpark Canopies ($1M, 2006)
- Bussing Lounge & Satellite Lounges, Terminal 2 ($2M, 2005)
- Increased Quarantine Intervention, Terminal 2 ($5M, 2004)
- Sky Plaza & Gate Lounges 1+2, Terminal 2, ($6M, 2003)
Their ability to perform is evident of a highly skilled building organisation and we are entirely satisfied with their performance.
Brian Reid , APAM