This project formed part of Sydney Universities Tender panel and was delivered by Fixed Price selected tender.
The works consist of, but are not limited to:
- Alterations of existing labs to create 2 cadaver storage facilities including automated mist spray and purging cycles
- Alterations to create 2 new Prosection Labs, Gross Prosection and Chemical storage rooms
- Careful demolition to expose leadlight windows and skylights
- Installation of structural glass bridges
- New anatomy tutorial room Kane completed the works on time and worked throughout the University holidays and term carrying out noisy works and necessary shutdowns after hours such that the student exams, research and users were not inconvenienced.
As the building remained fully operational during the works, stakeholder feedback was a vital key in helping minimize any disruption to the building attendants. Weekly meetings were held with all building user groups to help schedule works around those in workzone areas.