RACV Cape Schanck Resort
Wood Marsh Architecture
The $135 million Lump Sum project consists of the construction of approximately 30,000m2 of new building over 5 levels. The Redevelopment Zone is an irregular shape comprising approximately 7.6ha and generally includes the existing RACV clubhouse facility, carpark (110 spaces) and golf driving range.
The new building will be located just south of the existing RACV clubhouse and will generally include the following elements:
- 120 new accommodation rooms in a new main resort building
- Main restaurant (140 capacity)
- Lounge (60 capacity)
- Café (100 capacity)
- Kids play room
- Indoor and outdoor sitting areas
- Underground and at grade car parking
- Conference & Function Rooms (500 capacity)
- Syndicate & break out areas (100 capacity)
- Pro shop, change rooms and lockers
- Indoor pool & spa
- Sociated landscaped areas and extended pathways
- Infrastructure / Headworks to all RACV assets
Works will commence in December 2015 with completion set for May 2018.
We look forward to again teaming up with RACV following the successful delivery of multiple projects including the award winning RACV Torquay Resort, RACV City Club, RACV Royal Pines Day Spa and the RACV Cobram Resort. We are also currently delivering the Royal Pines Children's Pool & Waterpark with RACV in Queensland.
Images: Wood Marsh