On Friday 29th January 2016 our Kane VIC office hosted the first official Most Valuable Player Subcontractor Awards night.
The purpose of the awards and function was to celebrate great builder/subcontractor collaboration and recognise subbies who went the extra mile with Kane last year.
Our Kane VIC project staff nominated a range of subcontractors as potential MVP's and all nominated subbies - individuals and companies - were invited to attend.
All nominated attendees received an award certificate and gift and Tony Isaacson, Managing Director, awarded 14 subcontractors over a range of categories for the major winners. These consisted of:
- Asurco - Interstate
- D&C Consultants Australia - Consultant
- D&E Air Conditioning - Services
- Donggas Plaster - Plaster & Partitions
- Eltrax - Concrete Structure
- Façade Treatment - International
- Kane Jarrod Photography - Contribution to Marketing
- Matt Dean Plumbing - Regional Victoria - Geelong
- Melbourne Façades - Façade & Roof
- Stanmor Ceramics - Contracting Finishes
- Structural Challenge - Steel Structure
- Techniblock - Civil
- Total Window Services - Contribution to Business Development
- Wild Plumbing - Regional Victoria - Bendigo
Kane had 115 attendees for the event and it was a great success.
Kane have had fantastic feedback from the night with many happy subbies who were grateful to have been recognised for their positive influence and contribution to Kane.
Images: In company order as outlined in the award list above