On Friday the 11th of August at Kane’s recently constructed Koorie Heritage Trust Centre in Federation Square, our Kane and arete VIC office hosted our Most Valuable Player Subcontractor Awards night.
The purpose of the awards and function was to celebrate great builder/subcontractor collaboration and recognise subbies who went the extra mile with Kane and arete last year.
Our Kane and arete VIC project staff nominated a range of subcontractors as potential MVP's and all nominated subbies - individuals and companies - were invited to attend.
The award winners were;
- Fabmetal Specialists – Kane Subcontractor of the Year (top image)
- Norris Plant Hire – Civil
- Swift Structures – Structure
- SA Structural – Steel
- IND Window Fabrications – Façade & Roof
- Mount View Constructions – Plaster & Partitions
- Ark Coatings – Finishes
- Cooke & Dowsett - Services (fourth image)
- Geelong Fabrication – Regional
- City Circle – Safety
- National Plumbing – arete Services
- IPAINT Melbourne – arete Fitout
- Bonacci Group – Consultant
- Anova Electrical – Estimating Support (fifth image)
- Structural Challenge – Specialist Subcontracting
- Sutcliffe Engineering – Specialist Subcontracting
We congratulate all nominated subcontractors as well as all award winners and thank them all for contributing to Kane and arete's success. We look forward to working with them on upcoming projects.
The feedback has been fantastic with many happy subbies who were grateful to have been recognised for their positive influence and contribution.