On Thursday 16 September, Kane Queensland hosted the 2021 Most Valuable Player (MVP) Subcontractor Awards Night.
The awards celebrated the relationships with subcontractors and recognised their hard work and contribution to the success across the three Kane Constructions Queensland divisions – Kane, arete and Kane Property Services (KPS).
Staff across all three divisions nominated subcontractors across a range of categories, recognising those that went the ‘extra mile’.
The winners were:
- Estimating Award – Fast Tracked
- Site & Civil Award – Rex Demolitions
- Structures Award – Vancisco Industries
- Structure Award – WS Contracting
- Façade & Envelope Award – Hitech Glazing
- Finishes Award – Concretis
- Services Award – Aston Air Conditioning
- Services Award – Fire Boar
- Safety & Innovation Award – Top Knot Carpentry & Joinery
- Loyalty & Support Award – RTL Trades
- 10 Year Service Award – Aston Air Conditioning, Bland 2 Brilliant, D&S Plumbing, Haig Hunter Formwork, INGLASS, RISsafety, Vancisco Industries
- Kane 2021 Best Subbie Award – MB Electrical
- KPS 2021 Best Subbie Award – D&S Plumbing Group
- arete 2021 Best Subbie Award – On-Point Commercial Projects
Congratulations to all nominees and award winners, and thank you for your ongoing support and contribution.