Kane Queensland and Kane Property Services recently hosted our annual Most Valuable Player (MVP) awards night to recognise those subcontractors who have been instrumental in propelling the success of our projects throughout the past year.
The foundation of the MVP awards lies in the nominations submitted by our project teams. The many nominations received highlight craftmanship, tradesmanship, collaboration, and relentless dedication. The feedback we receive across the many nominations demonstrate the importance of partnerships that drive our projects forward.
Well done to Soboer who took out ‘Kane Constructions Subcontractor of the Year’ and M2 Electrical who took out ‘Kane Property Services Subcontractor of the Year'.
We also congratulate those who won specialist awards:
- Estimating Award – Parker Precision
- Site & Civil Award – Universal
- Finishes Award - JKA Commercial Glazing
- Finishes Award - ABC Carpentry & Constructions
- Services Award - BA Group
- Safety & Innovation Award - Brisbane Scaffold
- Best Newcomer Award - LJ Crete
- 10 Years Partnership Award – RTL
- 10 Years Partnership Award – O’Brien
- Structure Award – Confirma Services Award – Snowdonia
Kane Property Services winners:
- Structure Award – Confirma
- Services Award – Snowdonia