Late 2021, Kane Constructions was awarded the Design & Construct contract to deliver Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) New Schools 2023 - Bundle B project.
The project comprises the delivery of four primary schools, one secondary school, and two early learning centres, located in growth corridors of metropolitan Melbourne.
The schools include:
- Camms Road Primary School & Early Learning Centre
- Wollert West Primary School & Early Learning Centre
- Hayes Hill Primary School
- Officer Rix Road Primary School
- Merrifield West Secondary School
Each school offers a variety of facilities including administration buildings, staff offices and amenities, general purpose classrooms, community hub including both gymnasium and amenities, music and performing arts spaces, science building, food technology spaces, sports fields, hard courts and outdoor play spaces.
The schools are on track for completion for the start of the school year in 2023.