On Saturday 3 August at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Kane and arete Victoria hosted the 2019 Most Valuable Player (MVP) Subcontractor Awards Night.
The night was all about acknowledging the great work our valued subcontractors and suppliers have completed with us over the last year, and recognising how important that contribution is to the overall success of Kane and arete.
Victorian based staff nominated subcontractors and suppliers across a range of categories.
The winners were:
- Safety - M Group Construction Services
- Consultant - H2o Architects | Bonacci Group
- Structure - Vicbeam
- Façade - IND Window Fabrications | Minesco
- Services - PJM Engineering Services | Cooke & Dowsett
- Interiors - I&K Interiors
- Finishes - ARK Coatings | Michael Schiavello | Stanmor Ceramics
- Regional - Ballarat Associated Fibrous Plasters
- Loyalty - Precision Fire Protection
- Specialist - ENGIE Services - AV Technologies
- New Subcontractor - Swell Constructions
- arete Structure - Truline Engineering
- arete Finishes - A&A Cabinets
- arete Services - ENGIE Services – DESA
A big congratulations to ACE Contractors who took out ‘Kane Constructions Subcontractor of the Year’ and AVRUS who took out ‘arete Subcontractor of the Year'.
On behalf of the Kane and arete staff, we congratulate all nominees and award winners.