Last Friday the annual Kane Constructions and arete Most Valuable Player (MVP) awards night was back after a two-year hiatus due to COVID!
With a recent move to 510 Church Street, Cremorne, the team were thrilled to host guests on the new rooftop overlooking the “G” and Melbourne’s city skyline.
The night was all about acknowledging the great work our valued subcontractors, suppliers and consultants have completed with us over the last year, and recognising how important that contribution is to the overall success of Kane and arete.
Victorian based staff nominated subcontractors and suppliers across a range of categories.
The winners were:
- Safety – Mann Group
- Supplier – Ascot Bin Hire
- Consultant – Lyons | John Wardle Architects
- Structure – Caelli Constructions | Apex Welding & Steel Fabrication
- Services – D&E Air Conditioning | Pathway Plumbing
- Façade – Fangda Australia
- Interiors – World Ceiling
- Finishes – A&A Cabinets Impressions Group | ARK Coatings
- New Subcontractor – Ion Electrical
- Loyalty – Signal & Hobbs
- arete Structure – Stateform
- arete Finishes – Yarra Carpentry Services
- arete Services – ODM Electrical
Subcontractors who contributed to Kane’s partnership with Melbourne Indigenous Transition School were acknowledged on the night. Thank you for dedicating your time to making these valued projects a reality. It is about a shared set of values and aspirations to provide greater opportunities and a brighter future for young Indigenous people from across Australia.
We would like to thank Edward Tudor, Executive Director of MITS, the Tudor family and the wider MITS team for your continued support.
A big thank you to the following subcontractors:
Ascot Bin Hire, Teaco, Boxshall Electrical, B&G Air Conditioning, Commercial Fire Group, IND Window Fabrications, Yarra Carpentry Services, Pathway Plumbing, Kennards Hire, Fire Detection Specialists, GDP Group, Prensa, Cityline Scaffolding, V Constructions, ZLH Plastering, ARK Coatings, A&A Cabinets Impressions Group, Infrabuild, Barro Group, BRD Industries, Austral Bricks.
On behalf of the Kane and arete staff, congratulations to all nominees and award winners.