Kane Constructions has been engaged by Quintessential Equity under a Design and Construct contract to deliver GMHBA's state-of-the-art new headquarters - 60 Moorabool St, proudly developed by Quintessential Equity.
The new nine storey building in the heart of Geelong's CBD includes the base build and integrated fit-out.
The project scope consists of:
- Minimum NLA of 775 sqm for ground floor retail commercial space
- Minimum NLA of 10,152 sqm for commercial office
- Minimum of 61 car spaces, car parking and services in two levels of basement
- End of Trip (EOT) facilities within basement Level 1
- Building bench marked to 2012 Property Council of Australia “A Grade” Standard
- 5 Star Green Star Design & As-Built v1.2 certification
- 5 Star NABERS Energy rating
- Integrated work for GMHBA office space (Level 1 -3)
- Fitout work for GMHBA office space (Level 1 -3)
- Streetscape work along Moorabool Street, Corio Street, and Gore Place
The project will be delivered by an initial early works package due to commence in January 2020.
The early works package will be delivered by March 2020, with the main works due to finish in 2021.