Kane Constructions was engaged by Quintessential Equity and their development partner GMHBA under a Design and Construct contract to deliver GMHBA's state-of-the-art new headquarters - 60 Moorabool St.
The new nine-storey building in the heart of Geelong's CBD includes the base build and integrated fit-out.
The project scope consisted of:
- NLA of 775 sqm for ground floor retail commercial space
- NLA of 10,152 sqm for commercial office
- 61 car spaces and services in two levels of basement
- End of Trip (EOT) facilities within basement Level 1
- Building benchmarked to 2012 Property Council of Australia “A Grade” Standard
- 5 Star Green Star Design & As-Built v1.2 certification
- 5 Star NABERS Energy rating
- Fitout work for GMHBA office space (Level 1 -3)
- Streetscape work along Moorabool Street, Corio Street, and Gore Place
The early works package was delivered in March 2020, and the main works package was completed in July 2021.