In late 2017, Kane Constructions was awarded the design and construction of nine new schools located in the growth areas of Melbourne.
The first six schools will be ready for the 2019 school year and the balance for 2020 school year.
The scope comprised of both primary and secondary schools.
- Aitken Hill Primary School - Craigieburn
- Burnside Primary School - Burnside
- Mirripoa Primary School - Doreen
- Saltwater P-9 College - Point Cook
- Doherty's Creek Primary School - Truganina
- Pakenham Primary School - Pakenham
- Oberon High School - Belmont, Geelong
- Keysborough Gardens Primary School - Keysborough
- Homestead Senior Secondary College - Point Cook