Kane Constructions has been appointed as Head Contractor for the redevelopment of ten industrial warehouse units within Loyalty Business Park. Part of an 8000sqm existing industrial complex, the business park is positioned in the heart of the North Rocks Business Precinct.
The project scope consists of:
- Replacing a portion of the existing structures which span 2000sqm across a section of the complex
- Construction of ten new warehouse units with internal mezzanines stacked as two storey arrangements
- A suspended podium car park
- Underfloor car park, storerooms and utilities areas for occupants
- A café
- Siteworks and Landscaping
The new suspended podium level car park will connect to the front of the industrial building with access via a ramp. The astute design of the car park enables the underside of the ramp to be utilised for a small café which will enhance Loyalty Business Park and attract more business to the precinct. Upon completion, this redeveloped site will improve the Loyalty Business Park as a whole and increase the net lettable area.
Project works commenced in June 2020 with the project due for Practical Completion in March 2021.