The $135 million Lump Sum project consisted of the construction of 30,000m2 of new building over five levels.
The redevelopment zone was an irregular shape comprising approximately 7.6ha and includes the existing RACV clubhouse facility, car park (110 spaces) and golf driving range.
The new building is located just south of the existing RACV clubhouse and includes the following elements:
- 120 new accommodation rooms in a new main resort building
- Main restaurant (140 capacity)
- Lounge (60 capacity)
- Café (100 capacity)
- Kids play room
- Indoor and outdoor sitting areas
- Underground and at grade car parking
- Conference & function rooms (500 capacity)
- Syndicate & break out areas (100 capacity)
- Pro shop, change rooms and lockers
- Indoor pool & spa
- Day spa
- Associated landscaped areas and extended pathways
- Infrastructure / Head works to all RACV assets
Works commenced in December 2015 and completion was achieved in March 2018.
Kane have successfully delivered multiple projects with RACV including the award winning Torquay Resort, City Club, Royal Pines Day Spa, Royal Pines Children's Pool & Waterpark and Cobram Resort.