Kane Constructions has been engaged by Brisbane City Council to deliver the new Bracken Ridge Library & Ward Office project.
The scope includes:
- Demolition of an existing library, ward office and car park on the southern boundary of the site
- Construction of a new two storey library and ward office facility
- New 56 car space undercover/basement car park, as well as an outdoor car park
- Two new crossovers
- Servicing facilities
- Pedestrian pathway/link through to the site
- Extensive landscaping works.
The existing facility will remain fully operational during the construction phase with the project being delivered under two stages to limit disruption to existing operations.
This project will reach Practical Completion in the fourth quarter of 2019.